ANY WATER-FLOW FACILITIES
The purpose of water-flow facilities is to pass water flow under a roadway. There are some types of such facilities:
- Aqueducts are pipelines for water transportation to settlements, agricultural facilities or industrial facilities;
- Viaducts are bridge-like facilities required for road laying across a ravine or other deep obstacle;
- Inverted syphons are pipe-like facilities installed under a river bed;
- bridges, pipes, etc.
DETAILS OF CORRUGATED SHEETS USAGE
Before start of any works it is necessary to conduct all required calculations which purpose to define which type of facility is required, which cross-section of pipes, etc.
Corrugated sheets are used to install:
facilities in motor road and railway embankment;
- arched structures instead of bridges with one span;
- bridges with many spans and distance between spans up to 20 meters.
QUALITY PRODUCTS FROM “ASK” COMPANY
For a long time we have been constructing roads and installing structures of corrugated sheets. All products meet the highest requirements, they are long-lived, easy in installation and can be operated under any climatic conditions.
To know prices call us by telephone 8 (800) 500-56-50 or leave an offer and we call you back!