UNDERPASSES MADE OF MCS PROMOTE DEVELOPMENT OF TRANSPORT NETWORK
Underpass is a type of bridge facility which is necessary to arrange one road over another road or obstacle. Underpass is a component of a road interchange and one of the widespread types of facilities made of corrugated sheets.
Besides creation of new facilities from corrugated sheets this material is used for restoration of reinforced concrete underpasses and other underpasses.
ADVANTAGES OF CORRUGATED SHEETS
Corrugated Metal Structures have the following advantages:
- possibility of installation under any conditions even in places where earthquakes occur;
- high speed of facility installation;
- easy delivery and mounting due to compactness and suitable package.
UNDERPASSES FROM CORRUGATED SHEETS FROM “ASK” COMPANY
Structure type available in our company:
- a viadcut underpass;
- a pedestrian underpass;
- a motor vehicle overpass;
- underpass across a railway.
We add continuously the range with new models varying the range more and more.
To know prices call us by telephone 8 (800) 500-56-50 or leave an offer and we call you back!